The Management University of Africa Alumni Association (MUAAA)
The Management University of Africa Alumni Association (MUAAA) was registered on 11th May, 2017 under the Societies Act Section 10. As a body cooperate, MUAAA intends to undertake projects and activities that will enhance the image and profile of the university, as it also gives room for personal growth.
Objectives of the Management University of Africa Alumni Association
- Raise and maintain the stature of the University worldwide
- Supporting the recruitment efforts of qualified and deserving students to attend the University
- To create an environment whereby Alumni can associate socially and professionally
- To provide a mechanism for Alumni to interact with each other and with the University
- Assist in fundraising for the University for, but not limited to; support the academic departments and programs by giving input on how the programs can be improved to meet the needs of the industry and society.
- Capital construction
- Capital equipment
- Other purpose as identified by the Association
- To support the academic departments and programs by giving input on how the programs can be improved to meet the needs of the industry and society.
- To provide mechanisms for interaction with University students through the Management University of Africa Students Association in events and activities including but not limited to career fairs, mentorship programs, retreats, and professional forums.
- To form Chapters of the Alumni within the schools so as to reach out to the members of specific professions specialties.
- To form coordination offices of the Alumni within the country and the rest of the world so as to reach out to the members.
- To promote, improve and protect the interests of the members and the Alumni’s welfare.
- To establish collaborative links with other Alumni bodies and organizations in Kenya and the rest of the world with similar interests.
- To participate in the deliberations of the senate and Council and any other meetings in the interest of the Alumni and the University.
- To pursue these aims and objectives independent of political, religious, gender, racial, tribal and personal bias or any other attribute of discrimination.
- To perform such other functions as maybe delegated or assigned by the Chancellor.