It is responsible for the oversight of all registration/enrollment services provided to University students. It has the following sections: Admission, Registration and Registry Department.
- Implement effective and efficient admission and registry systems and processes
- Admit and register students to the University, verify the academic documents with all relevant authority for originality, conduct orientation for all registered students.
- Ensure a well-functioning and up to date registry as well as developing and maintaining an effective and efficient student information system.
- Effectively communicate and responsibly apply academic policies and procedures, organize and implement University administrative policies and procedures and support the University’s goals and direction through adaptability and excellence.
- Plan and conduct successful graduation ceremony.
- Safeguard the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of the University’s academic records.
- Network the university with relevant stakeholders in education for influence in decision making on quality education and maintain the relationship.
Other functions handled by the University Registrar’s Office include:
- The monitoring of examination and grading process.
- Publication and communication of semester course offerings and final examination schedules (dates).
- Enrollment and degree verification.
- Transcript processing.