The programme has been developed with the understanding that as the challenge to have well managed institutions in the society increases, relevant management and leadership are required to adjudicate the emerging demands both in public and private sector.
The Bachelor of Management and leadership programme (BML) is offered with the following options:
Business administration | Human resource | Procurement | Marketing
- KCSE Mean grade C+ (PLUS) with C in Math and English or Kiswahili
- IGCSE 5 Upper Level Passes.
- GCE 5 ‘O’ Level passes with C and above and/or equivalent of Mean grade C+ (PLUS) with C in Math and English or Kiswahili
- 12 GRADE GPA of 2.5.
- KCE Div II and above and 7 in Math and English/Kiswahili
- KACE 2 Principal passes of C and and KCE 7 in Math and English/Kiswahili.
- Diploma Diploma from a recognized institution and approved by the MUA University Council with KCSE C plain aggregate with C- in Maths and C- in English/Kiswahili OR Bridged Maths and English/Kiswahili
- Pre – university / Bridging course Pre – university/bridging certificate from recognized institution by MUA University Council. And KCSE C+ with C- in Maths and C- in English/Kiswahili OR Bridged Maths and English/Kiswahili
- Professional qualifications Professional qualifications from a MUA Council recognized examining body and KCSE C with C- in Maths and C- in English/Kiswahili OR Bridged Maths and English/Kiswahili
NB: Exemptions and Credit transfers shall be awarded to the relevant units at a Fee of Ksh 3,000 per unit.