The department is registered with National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) to offer training in areas of Management, Leadership, Governance and Entrepreneurship. Each of these areas is led by professionals in the respective disciplines. Our trainings are geared towards providing our clients with cutting edge and innovative services that solves real challenges and provoke a new way of doing things. ECDP has also shifted to remote work model as a result of COVID-19 pandemic. The department responds to the needs and demands of the industry through experiential learning.
Our trainings are divided into three categories:
- Open Courses: These attract participants from different organizations who are trained together.
- In-house Courses: They are tailored to meet specific organizational needs, thus they draw delegates from one organization.
- Remote Work Model: Access to online training regardless of the location.
ECDP has a team of specialists drawn from industry experts and University lecturers in their respective areas of specialization. We therefore, have deep experience in imparting knowledge and skills through capacity building, training and institutional development.
A key indicator of successful training is the respondent’s rating of training during evaluation. Our training rating are always very high, with majority of the respondent indicating that we always exceeds their expectations. In all our assignments we seek to establish long and mutually beneficial relationship.
MUA’s ECDP also offers a range of services in consultancy, advisory and business support to organizations both in private and public sectors. These include:
- Organizational Capacity Assessment.
- Job Evaluation
- Organizational Restructuring
- Strategic Restructuring
- Strategic Planning
- Market Intelligence
- Employees Satisfaction Surveys
- Change Management
- Recruitment and selection for organizations