“On behalf of The Management University of Africa. We take this opportunity to congratulate you on your admission to the University.”
The course you are admitted to is designed for Four Academic Years, and each Academic Year includes two (2) semesters.
Kindly confirm your placement and programme via this link:
Kindly check the below tabs for the requirements.
You will receive an email (the one you used in the KUCCPS registration) with the admission requirements namely:
- KUCCPS(BML, BDS & BCOM)Fee Structure: KUCCPS Fee Structure
- KUCCPS B.ED Arts Fee Structure: KUCCPS B.ED. ARTS Fee Structure
- Fill the MUA Student Detail form : MUA Student Detail Form
- Fill and Sign the Agreement to University Rules and Regulations Form: Agreement to University Rules and Regulations
- Fill the Medical Examination Record Form: Medical Examination Record Form
- Fill the Consent to Emergency Operations Form: CONSENT TO EMERGENCY OPERATIONS FORM
- Fill the Acceptance of Admission Offer Form: MUA Acceptance of Admissions Form
- KCSE Form Four Result Slip.
- A copy of Your National ID or Birth Certificate.
- Two(2) Passport size Photographs.
You are required to fill and submit these forms when reporting to the University.
Our hostels are located at the main campus in Kisaju. Please fill the below student hostel application form and avail it while reporting to the University.
Students enrolled to The Management University of Africa through KUCCPS are eligible for HELB loans.
Is The Management University of Africa your preferred University of Choice but you were placed to a different Institution. You can transfer to The Management University of Africa.
To transfer, students need to log into students.kuccps.net and follow the instructions below:
The Inter-University transfers will begin on the 1st of September 2021.
Do you feel like changing to a different course other than what you were admitted into?
Step 1: Confirm that the preferred course is available here.
Step 2: Confirm your admission by filling and returning the forms sent you via the e-mail and submit them on the reporting date as indicated in your admission letter.
Step 3: Contact the admissions office via their e-mail email@example.com with the choice of the programme you would like to change to.
|Call:||0706 035 299
0722 224 193