The MBA programme is designed to provide an opportunity for learners to combine both knowledge and action aimed at improving organizational performance through excellent business practices. The MBA programme will be offered in an environment that develops excellent business management practices for transformational leadership.
- Banking and Finance option (BFO)
- Strategic Management option (SMO)
- Human Capital Development option (HCO)
- Marketing option (MKT)
- Logistics and Supplies Chain option (LSO)
Completion of the Degree
Minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years. Each year has 2 semesters of 16 weeks of study ( 14 weeks tuition and 2 weeks exams)
Each course is 3 hours totaling to 42 hours lectures per semester
- Attend at least 80% of the lectures
- Any deferment of the course must be approved by the senate.